Last updated: May 2019
ImageEditing.com is an offshore image editing service provider company. We provide all kinds of editing services such as Photoshop Clipping Path, Image/Hair Masking, creating Natural-Looking Shadow, Image Manipulation, Retouching, Vector, Digital Portrait and so on. We are the most cost-effective Photo/Image Editing online service provider with reliable turnaround time and commitment between our satisfied customers and ourselves. Our success comes from a responsive management style and a service philosophy based on integrity, competence, and excellence.
- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and our service users.
- “Personal data” is defined in Article 4(1) of the GDPR: “(1) ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
- In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to ImageEditing company and “you” refer to website visitors, service users.
How Do We Use Your Data
The following section will explain what information we collect about you, how we may process it and what is the lawful legal basis for processing your data:
- We may collect your account login data to our web application which can be referred to as our ‘Account Data’. The account data includes your email address and password used to log you into our application system. The basis for processing is for the purposes of administration and maintenance of our website and business, providing you with our services which is our legitimate business interest, and to respond to any technical assistance you may seek from us.
- We may collect your personal contact details which can be referred to as your ‘Profile Data’. The profile data includes your name, contact address, email address, phone number. As outlined above, the information may be collected from you in various ways including but not limited to free trial service forms, on-demand image editing service request forms, terms of usage agreements, billing and payment forms, telephone calls between us and you, or through any website contact forms. The basis for this processing is to perform the contract with you related to our services and other activities through our website or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract in respect to these services and activities.
- We may collect further personal data to respond to any customer queries or request for communications that you send to us which can be referred to as ‘Representative Data’. This information may be collected from any correspondence you send to us, telephone calls you make to us, email messages you send to us, or through a website contact forms. The information we may process for these purposes includes your name, contact address, email address, phone number, in case of payment queries your bank account and/or billing address details and may be processed by us for the purpose of responding to you and keeping a record of those communications. This processing is necessary for the administration of our business and the provision of our services, which is necessary for the legitimate interest of our business.
- We may collect and process data about your use of our website and its content, and our services which can be referred to as the ‘Usage Data’. The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, device operating system, browser type, and version, referral source, duration of access, page views and website navigation chart, as well as information about your timing, frequency, and pattern of interaction with our website. The basis for this processing is for the purposes of analysis and maintenance of our website and services, and monitor and improve our customer experience by analyzing the usage data.
ImageEditing Contact Details
466 Jody Ln NW, Lilburn,
Georgia 30047, United States
Sales USA: +1 404 563 9528
Level 8A-C, Haque Chamber,
89/2 West Panthapath,Tejgoan
Dhaka, Bangladesh 1215
Sales BD: +880 1741589509
Email: [email protected]
How Do We Share Your Information
The following section will explain how do we share your information with third parties:
5.1 Any information you provide to us will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your customer relationship with us. We shall comply with the 2001 Personal Data Protection Act and we shall not disclose or sell information about you to any third party except in connection with a sale of the whole or part of our business. We may use such personal data for mailings, support and general correspondence regarding our services.
5.2 We do not sell any of your personal data that we collect. To be able to provide our services to you and to run our business, we share data with third parties from the following categories:
- Third parties, which are involved in transaction processes, e.g. payment gateway, banking service providers, etc.
- Third parties, which provide professional services to us, e.g. marketing agencies, business consultants, web hosting providers, etc.
- Law enforcement and other government authorities, e.g. tax office and customs.
5.3 The following section will explain how do we share your information with third countries:
- We will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information remains protected and secure when it is transferred outside of your home company, in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
How Do We Store and Protect Your Data
The following section will explain how long we store your data:
6.1 How long we store your data
We will store your data for no longer than required. The length of time we will store it will depend on the nature of our any service contracts we have with you, any legal obligations we have (e.g. tax recording process), the existence of your consent or our legitimate interest as a business.
When we provide you with any service, for example on-demand image editing service or free trial requests, we store your information for the lifetime of our service relationship with you. In case the relationship no longer exists we will keep your information for a period of three years to comply with our business customer service practices and as a legal obligation to keep these records for tax purposes.
6.1.2 Customer Support
When you contact our Customer Support and request for any support, we keep your information for as long it is required for us to respond and resolve your queries, and a for a period of further 12 months for non-binding users and for a period of three years for users who are registered with our service provider center.
6.2 The following section will explain how we protect your data:
6.2.1 Image Privacy
We appreciate your decision and trust you put on us and we guarantee you that your images and files are strictly protected. Each and every image you submit us while giving an order, we ensure that none of your images will be misused from our side.
6.2.2 Financial Information
All payment transactions are processed by third party companies. There are no circumstances, under which we ask or store your credit card number.
Your User Rights
You have rights as a data subject. These rights are:
- The right of access– you have the right to access your personal data (e.g. data that is about you) that we hold. This is called a subject access request. We must respond to your request within one month. To request access to your data, please email [email protected] It is very helpful if you tell us what kind of personal data you are seeking.
- The right to rectification– if you think the data we hold on you is incorrect, tell us so we can put it right. You can do this by logging into your account in our application and editing your Profile Details, contacting us via email at [email protected] or by using the contact options available in our Contact Us page.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that we delete your data. We will do so, provided that we do not have a compelling reason for keeping it. To request this, please email [email protected]
- The right to restrict processing– you can change your communication preferences (therefore restricting how we communicate with you) by contacting our Customer Support from the Contact Us page or by writing to [email protected].
- The right to data portability – at present this is not applicable for us. If it changes in future, this policy will be updated accordingly.
- The right to object– you have the right to object to a) Direct marketing from us b) Any processing where our lawful basis is legitimate interest (see above). If you would like to formally object to any of the specified cases, please email [email protected]
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – at present this is not applicable for us. If it changes in the future, this policy will be updated accordingly.
You have the rights to communicate with us regarding any issues and concerns about your data. Please write to [email protected].
Changes and Updates